Regulations “Zarnesti Challenge 20 june 2020”
1. Zarnesti Challenge is a running race on a course arranged in the woods with various obstacles, but going through this route involves a sustained physical effort and requires a minimum of physical training.
2. The race will take place on 20 june 2020 in Zărneşti, Braşov County, near the Brebina motocross route.
3. Zarnesti Challenge is a running event for all outdoor fans who are over 18 years old, both amateur and professional. Competitors are required to comply with the terms and conditions of this regulation. They must also sign the self-responsibility statement made available by the organizers when the participation kit is taken.
II. The characteristics of the race
1. The competition route has a distance of: 3.2 km with over 30 obstacles for the SPRINT and TEAMS category, about 8 km with over 30 obstacles for the SUPER SPRINT category and about 16 km with over 60 obstacles for ELITE crossing forest roads, paths with different slopes (inclinatii/pante)? therefore trail shoes are recommended.
2. Obstacles will test their sporting skills consisting of vertical walls that will need to be escalated with or without ropes, narrow passages and low tunnels which will have to be crossed crawling, zone de alergare cu greutati, running through car tires, climbing on ropes. It is recommended to use gloves without fingers.
3. The route will be tapered and will have volunteers to indicate the direction to follow. In strategic areas competitors will be supervised by the referees.
4. The organizers reserve the right to change the route according to weather conditions.
TEAMS (3 competitors)
Note *: Each team must have at least one female member in the composition. The teams will run on the SPRINT route (3.2km with over 30 obstacles). Team members are required to pass the finish line together and if one or two team members do not want to make an obstacle, the latter will be able to execute 2 or 3 times (as the case may be) the obstacle.
The categories will form if there are at least 25 enrolled athletes / category.
IV. Participation fee
1. Registration is done online (until June 14, 2019) by completing the form on the competition page and personally at the motorsport center in Zarnesti.
Registration fee is:
80 RON per person/240 RON per TEAM – until january 31 2020
90 RON per person/270 RON per TEAM – until may 31 2020
100 RON per person/300 RON per TEAM – until june 20 2020
120 RON per person/360 RON per TEAM – at day of event
The participation fee is paid into the account:
CLUBUL SPORTİV JİTSU ZĂRNEŞTİ
Registrastion may also be made at the motorsport center in Zarnesti depending on availability, but we do not guarantee the full participation kit, except for the contest number.
2. Payments must be confirmed within 3 days of signing in order to benefit from the reduced price at the time of signing up. Otherwise, the payment will be made at the value specified above for each enrollment period.
3. In the case of withdrawing from the race, the participation fee will not be refunded, but the place may be given to another participant. This change of data must be brought to the attention of the organizers at least 3 days before the competition.
4. VALIDATION is done once a week.
V. The competition package
1. All validated participants will benefit from a participation kit that will include:
– Number of the contest;
– T-shirt – we are trying to be a quality one and the inscription to be resistant;
– Finisher clothing item for finishers.
2. The organizers will make available to all participants:
– Revitalization point at the finish and on the route;
– Medical assistance in case of need;
– Eco-friendly toilets;
– Hot water showers.
VI. Participant obligations
1. Required equipment: running shoes, visible contest number on the front, throughout the contest. Raincoats, gloves, footwear, and changing clothes are recommended.
2. Contestants are forbidden to use hearing limiting devices during the race.
3. It is up to each competitor to determine if his / her physical abilities are appropriate for this type of race,to be aware of the risks involved and the need for thorough medical check-ups before the event
4. Participants are prohibited from competing under the influence of alcoholic beverages or other substances that alter mental or physical abilities.
Organizers may disqualify / penalize competitors who:
– do not follow the route;
– deliberately omit the obstacles;
– use a means of transport;
– does not show respect for other participants, organizers, volunteers;
– are helped by supporters.
The start of the competition will be at 11:00.
There is no time limit for going to SPRINT, TEAM or SUPERSPRINT.
Time limit 1:45 (one hour and forty-eight minutes) for entering the 2nd round at ELITE.
They will be awarded the first 3 places in the ELITA and SUPER SPINT categories. All other categories will be awarded in products.
ATTENTION! Only categories with a minimum of 25 competitors will be awarded in cash!
IX. Final provisions (dispozitii finale?)
1. The Organizer reserves the right to use in its own right any photographic or video material with the participants during the competition and the retrieval of personal data.
2. The organizer does not assume responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to the participants’ personal assets. It is recommended that participants do not leave valuable goods in cars.
3. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to this regulation or program. Changes will be brought to the attention of the participants until the start.
4. By enrolling in the race the participants confirm implicitly reading, understanding and observing the Rules as well as respecting all the instructions of the organizers during the event.
5. GDPR Data Processing Regulation