1. Zarnesti Challenge is a running race on a course arranged in the woods. Running this route requires a sustained physical effort and also a minimum of physical training.
2. The race will take place on 2 November 2019 in Zarnesti city, Brasov county. The start will be from the center of Zarnesti city and the finish will be on the motocross track in the Brebina area.
3. Zarnesti Challenge is a running event for all outdoor fans who are over 18 years old, both amateur and professional. Competitors have the obligation to comply with the terms and conditions of this regulation. They must also sign the self-responsibility statement provided by the organizers when the participation kit is picked up.
II. THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RACE
1. The route of the competition has a distance of about 21 km, 10 km and 5 km crossing forest roads, paths with different slopes so there are recommended trail shoes.
2. The route will be tapered and will have volunteers to indicate the direction to follow. In strategic areas competitors will be supervised by the referees. The organizers reserve the right to change the route according to weather conditions.
1. Male Semi-marathon +/- 35 years, female semi-marathon +/- 35 years
2. Male/Female Cross 10 km
3. Male/Female Sprint 5 km
IV. PARTICIPATION FEE
1. The registration is done online by completing the form on the competition page until October 28, 2019 or personally at the motorsport center in Zarnesti.
Registration fee is:
– 1st of july – august 31 – 80 RON
– 1st of september – september 30th – 90 RON
– October 1st – october 31 – 100 RON
– at the place where the race begins the fee will be 120 RON
The amount shown above is valid for the registration fee until these dates in:
CLUBUL SPORTİV JİTSU ZĂRNEŞTİ
In the case of online registrations, validation will only be done after proof of payment of the participation fee at email@example.com. Registrations can also be made at the place where the race begins, according to availability, but we do not guarantee the full participation kit, except for the contest number.
2. In the case of withdrawing from the race, the participation fee will not be refunded, but the place can be ceded to another participant. This change of data must be brought to the attention of the organizers at least 3 days before the competition
3. The confirmation (validation) of the enrolled is done weekly after checking the statement from the bank.
V. THE CONTEST PACKAGE
1. All validated participants will benefit of a participation kit that will include:
– Contest number;
– Technical T-shirt printed, 2019 version;
– Medal of finisher.
2. The organizers will make available to all participants:
– Revitalization point at the finish and on the route;
– Medical assistance in case of need;
– Eco-friendly toilets;
– Hot water showers.
VI. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS
1. Required equipment: running shoes, visible contest number (preferably on the foot) throughout the contest. Raincoats, gloves, footwear, and changing clothes are recommended.
2. Contestants are forbidden to use hearing limiting devices during the race.
3. It is up to each competitor to determine if his / her physical abilities are appropriate for this type of race,to be aware of the risks involved and the need for thorough medical check-ups before the event.
4. Participants are prohibited from competing under the influence of alcoholic beverages or other substances that alter mental or physical abilities.
Organizers may disqualify / penalize competitors who:
– Do not follow the route;
– Use transport means;
– Are not showing respect to other participants, organizers, volunteers;
– Were helped by supporters.
We will announce the start time soon!
VIII. AWARDING PRIZES
The first 3 places from semi-marathon category will be awarded in cash / products.
The first 3 places from cross and sprint categories will be awarded in products.
Only categories for which there are at least 20 competitors will be awarded in cash.
IX. Final provisions
1. The Organizer reserves the right to use in its own right any photographic or video material with the participants during the competition and the retrieval of personal data.
2. The organizer does not assume responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to the participants’ personal assets. It is recommended that participants do not leave valuable goods in cars.
3. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to this regulation or program. Changes will be brought to the attention of the participants until the start.
4. By enrolling in the race the participants confirm implicitly reading, understanding and observing the Rules as well as respecting all the instructions of the organizers during the event.
5. GDPR Data Processing Regulation